an abridged list of things that jkr should actually regret about the hp series, feel free to add ur own
- albus severus potter’s name
- no queer representation / outing dumbledore after the series was over and expecting that to be enough
- attempting to…
Gryffindor: I’m a fucking hero.
Slytherin: I’m fucking badass.
Ravenclaw: I’m smart as fuck.
Hufflepuff: My dorm is near the kitchen.
It’s that time of year again; GISHWHES is upon us.
And I need to know who I can call on for help.
First an foremost, I need email address from all of you. ‘Why’? you might be asking. Because. I do.
If you give me your email addresses, I can can then send you a message about breaking a Guinness World Record. More importantly the record for most Random Acts of Kindness commited. Then you can sign up for it and my team can get points.
Hopefully you’re all wonderful human beings and want to help out your fellow man! (Both me and whoever you want to spread kindness to you) If so, hit me up with your email address! C:
If you can find a single fictional villain that I don’t love at least a little bit then honestly you deserve a fucking trophy.
If sherlock went to hogwarts
Tomorrow is May 2nd, the day the battle of Hogwarts 14 years ago. The day that Harry, Ron and Hermione snuck back into Hogwarts and destroyed the Horcruxes. The day that Harry finally defeated Voldemort. We remember everyone who fought in the war and all those who died. Fred Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Colin Creevey, Severus Snape and more. May we raise our wands to those who fought and died. Remember, remember May 2nd 1998.
- Hufflepuff. HUFF le PUFF.
- They’re mostly considered nice and peaceful.
- They live right by the kitchen.
- Their head of house teaches herbology.
- “Badger” is exactly the kind of animal a stoner would come up with.
- Slytherins obviously do cocaine.
THIS TAG OMG.
You forgot Saturday: