I really liked the new Harry Potter film.
The one where Harry changes his name and decides to travel back in time to become a ghost hunting lawyer.
Voldemort, you bully, stop that!
>Mum asks if the Quidditch match will still be on today because of the snow
>Yell ‘YOU CAN’T CANCEL QUIDDITCH!’ At her
Turn to page 394 ~
(le error has been correct so I have re-uploaded it)
It was ridiculous how much I laughed at this xD x
Gryffindor: Brave wizards
Hufflepuff: Hard-working wizards
Ravenclaw: Clever wizards
Slytherin: Ambitious wizards
Hufflepuffs: Nice try
Slytherin: *bitch glare*
EVERYONE IS OUR FRIEND
What’s a Gryffindor?
What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?!
EVERYONE IS MY FRIEND. oh god thats the truest thing ever
Friends with everyonnneeee~ My love for my house will never die. ;w;
…I really wish I had the money to go today. D;
…Well okay then.
The combination of Hufflepuff house and the Sagittarius sign is one of the sweetest combinations there is. They are care-free, glass half full folks, always bubbly and not dwelling on anything stressful or dark. To a certain degree people under this house and sign may be naive, because they have the Badger trait of seeing everyone as ultimately good, and they try to fin the best in everyone. To more cynical houses and signs, this can be seen as dense, but Hufflepuff Sagittarians are in no way stupid, in fact they are often more intelligent than anyone expects, and when they show this aspect of themselves they can surprise people in a wonderful way. If you want a relationship without kinks, a person under this house and sign may be the type for you, as they just want toe romantic, soft parts of a romance, not the arguing or drama.
HUFFLEPUFF HEAD CANONS
1. The Hufflepuff common room is by far the noisiest of the four houses. Even if they seem quiet or shy around the rest of their classmates, Hufflepuffs are at home with their friends and family, and in their common room they can abandon their social inhibitions. The doorways to the dormitories are even charmed to be soundproof because it’s not uncommon for groups of Hufflepuffs to stay up, having loud conversations and laughing, until the very early hours of the morning.
2. Hufflepuffs are big on sharing. They share everything. There’s a table in their common room that is full of communal snacks that the older students purchase from Hogsmeade or smuggle in from meals or the kitchens. Snacks will always be given in Hufflepuff House to those who ask.
3. They’re crafty. Not Slytherin Imma-trick-you’s crafty. They just like to make things. Like they share snacks, they also have a communal cache of crafting supplies. During those long hours they stay up talking and joking around with each other, they’ll be making anything from knitted scarfs to paper chains to banners and pennants for Quidditch games. They even make them for the other houses and hand them out before games. It’s a tradition to decorate the doors to dorm rooms every year.
4. Speaking of traditions, the Hufflepuff community thrives on them. The prefects give more or less the same speech every year; Nymphadora Tonks heard the same one that Hannah and Ernie did, she went to the same Every-Monday-Night-Craft-Nights that they did, she decorated her dorm door like they did, and she even knows several inside jokes that they do despite the fact that she graduated the year before they arrived. Age doesn’t matter to Hufflepuffs; they’re all family, always.
5. Specific to the events of the series, they had some ridiculous Cedric Diggory pride rallies during the Triwizard Tournament. They sometimes got really out of hand to the point where it made Cedric uncomfortable - like the “Potter Stinks” badges they produced once. Cedric asked them to stop many times, but the Hufflepuffs were so intensely proud of their champion that they couldn’t contain themselves. To say his death hit them hard would be the worst understatement; every single member of the house was personally devastated at the loss of their friend. Nearly every Hufflepuff who stayed to fight at the battle of Hogwarts will say that they laid down their lives because that’s what Cedric did for them. The evening of his death, every member of Hufflepuff house crowded into the common room to light a candle in memory of Cedric - a candle which remains magically lit to this day.
I’ll do the other houses in a bit!
More House Headcanons: